Perkins Management Services Company was established in 2005 by Nicholas M. Perkins with the commitment to deliver quality food services management to the Federal Government, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, and Commercial Clients. Nicholas Perkins’ passion for food began in the humble kitchen of his grandmother Mrs. Laurene W. Perkins, whose innate –soulful cooking ability was displayed daily in skillful meal preparation. Cast in her symbolic shadow was her ever-so-clingy grandson whose curiosity and love of her cooking fostered his interest not only in how to prepare these palate-pleasing entrees but how to share them with others.
From wince we have come……
- February 2010: First National Branded Franchise
- December 2009: Expanded operations to seven states along the east coast
- November 2009: Launched Perkins Dry Cleaning Service
- December 2008: First Historically Black College and University Contract
- February 2008: First Federal Contract
- October 2005: First Commercial Contract